• « Home | A nite in J W Marriot » | The theory of relativity: » | Hair-splitting » | Movie Masti Magic » | Conspiracy » | Mera number aayega » | Its women again » | Corigendum » | Polythene bags : (Bane)d » | 13 itne sahi log » 

    Friday, October 28, 2005 

    Mocking the CAT

    25 days since my last blog, too long a span for someone who had become quite fascinated with the blog world. Hope that the next post wont have to wait for so long, and now back to the topic...

    CAT is ready to jump out of the bag yet again, as 20th November (CAT 2005) nears different people have different reactions to it, some think it’s a lost cause, some others are confident of belling it, well this time I’m not absolutely sure which way I’m heading. Last year I had almost placed my self in the former category, but then on the D Day I realised CAT is actually not very difficult to crack. The endless rounds of card games, the lengthy hours spent for Illu, all took their effect, I screwed my strongest section (and it wasn’t even hard). It was tantalisingly close, a classical case of "So near yet so far". Buddha said of my (rather, our) failure, Justice is served, after all u cant crack competitive exams like JEE/CAT without working for it.

    This year the scene is no different, I’m trying again to pull off a fast one, adamant to prove Buddha wrong, I’m working hard to crack CAT without working hard. Lets c wat TIME has in store for me.

    dekha agar commenting pe security nahi lagaoge to aise faltu faltu comments aate rahenge...

    by the way...all the best ...i have put myself into the latter category ...still lets see how things tunrn out ...

    by the way i have a new post...

    arnav ,
    abe i am also relying on the same .. kash justice fail ho jaaye aur hum log pass... halanki mere case mein to justice ko bakatyda anarth karna padeg a ..kyunki zero preparation ..yet expexting a result ..

    commenting ke rok laga le be...tera blog bhi kaafi famous ho gaya lag raha hai ;)
    btw ab thoda work kar lo...to aur "work" nahin karna padhega 2 saal ke liye...hehe
    aur haan didn't u read my last post on rediffblogs? I didn't put it on the blogspot site so u might have missed it!
    aur han...the ongoing 4 weeks will be the toughest time of my stay out in iimc...so no more blogging for now :P

    @ sandy abe some of the links they send are actually good (read the cheating wives wala in my next post, pehle kissi mein bhi tha) + makes up for the low number of commens posted otherwise.
    BTW best of luck dude, and if u work hard 20 days is still a lot, mera jo bhi improvment hua tha 1st 20-30 days main hi hua tha.

    @ suvro, saale kya confusion laga kar rakha hai, issi liye bol raha tha ek hi rakh. saale maine apne blog ke link ko bhi update kar diya tha + favourites mein bhi blogspot wala hi tha, tere blog ko khojne mein hi fight mach gayi, finally got ur link in uddus blog (being the lazy ass he is abhi tak change nahi kiya tha)

    Post a Comment